Adjustable twin strap Stabilizing Knee Support
This adjustable knee support has been specially designed, medical grade neoprene to provide comfort and additional support to the knee. Its purpose is to support an injured knee during recovery and relieve pressure and pain whilst giving free movement.
The knee support aids conditions such as:
- Chondromalacia (irritated knee cap)
- Patellar tendon sprains
- Arthritic knee
- Conditions that require lateral (outside) and medial (inside) firmness
- Menisci (cartilage injury)
- The knee support is manufactured using ventilating medical grade neoprene enabling ultimate comfort and support.
- The durable fabric allows tight contour to the knee to relieve pressure and pain.
- The neoprene gives excellent heat retention and the open patella design allows airflow. this prevents moisture build-up.
- This support can be used during daily routines for support all day or as required.
- The knee support is slip-on with two adjustable knee straps for tightness for your own suiting.
- Please measure around the circumference of the leg at the bottom of the thigh, just above the knee cap. If your measurement falls in between then opt for the larger size.
- Small 33 – 35.5 cm
- Medium 35.5 – 38 cm
- Large 38 – 40.5 cm
- X Large 40.5 – 43 cm
- XX-Large 43 – 47 cm
- XXX-Large 47 – 52 cm
- XXXX Large 52 – 56 cm