Zinc Oxide Tape is a non-stretch cotton or rayon tape with a Zinc Oxide Adhesive. These tapes are primarily used to help protect and prevent weak joints from injury. Whether you’re looking for some light strapping or strong rigid adhesive, you have landed at the right store. BodyPlus Direct brought this for you
The sports tape can also be used to help protect wounds, prevent blisters, and protect hands and fingers in racket sports, cricket, and any other activity where a good grip is essential.
- GREAT FOR TAPING – Our athletic tape is a rigid, non-stretch strapping for secure taping procedures, perfect for sports professionals and athletes.
- SAFE TO USE – Our medical tape is made from a cotton/rayon viscose fabric and is a latex-free, hypoallergenic adhesive tape.
- EXTREMELY LONG – These zinc oxide tape rolls are 10m each, which should be enough even for the most complicated applications.
- HAND TEARABLE FOR THE EASE OF USE – Our elastic bandages are designed to hand tear without fraying, both width and lengthways.
- MULTIPLE USES – This strong tape can be used to help protect wounds, prevent blisters and protect hands and fingers in racket sports, cricket, and any other activity where a good grip is essential.