If you’re someone athletic and love your feet, then wait no more and add these Orthotic Shoe Insoles, brought to you by BodyPlus Direct, to your wardrobe.
- High arch support designed insole robustly functions to balance the force structure of the foot, providing a convenient and extremely soothing solution for those with flat feet, knee, shin splints, and Achilles tendinitis. Arch Support shoe inserts for plantar fasciitis strengthen your fallen/falling arches to achieve improved body weight distribution.
- Crafted from high-quality and durable medical-grade dual base layered high-performance EVA foam and PU material, these comfortable orthotic inserts make your feet feel like you’re walking on clouds!
- It is excellent for shock absorption and pain relief. The fabric also helps keep you feel cool by sucking up all the sweat and moisture produced by your feet.
- Perfect for rock climbing, ball games, sports, camping, running & more. Also great for those who stand on their feet for prolonged periods of time such as retail employees and service industry workers. The ergonomically designed lightweight orthotic show and arch support insoles provide long-lasting hours of comfort!
- U-shaped heel, deeper fitting of the foot, not sliding close to the sole of the foot, to prevent sports slip, suitable for all types of shoes, without worrying about the heat will not be evacuated due to footsteps and sole friction
Instruction for Use:
- Remove the current insoles from your shoes
- Place insoles with your current insoles back to back
- If your original insoles are smaller than insoles, you can trim along the outline on the bottom of the insoles to match the size of your current insoles Insert Insoles into your shoes (do not put insoles on top of your current insoles in the shoes as it would be too thick and wide)
Doctors HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you replace your insoles every 3 months to promote healthy feet